Our experienced and skilled workforce in our world class facility have the full capability to offer structural inspection, assessment, rectification and repair of fuselage, wings, tail assembly, engine mounts, and landing gear.
- Airframe Inspections
- Engine Maintenance
- Power Plant Repairs Structural Repair
- Composite Repair
In our state-of-air painting hangar, we offer painting services to extremely high standards, with unrivalled quality. We take your project to seamless completion, with minimal downtime and absolutely no compromise on quality of finish. We can accommodate painting needs of military rotary and large fixed wing transport aircraft.
We understand your need for operational readiness of your fleet. Our services allows flight and maintenance planning optimization that addresses availability, serviceability and sustainability, leading to a pro-active, efficient and more robust scheduling.
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Airframe, Engine, Component and Technical Materials Management
- Airframe, Engine, Component Depot Level Repair and Overhaul
- Supply Chain Management.
With our years of aviation maintenance experience, we have the skills, expertise, technology and facilities to cater to a wide scope of heavy maintenance needs for a variety of fixed and rotary wing aircrafts. We have dedicated state-of-the-art hangars for depot level maintenance.
- Progressive Inspections
- Minor and Major Structural Repairs
- Avionics Upgrade and Modification
- Non-Destructive Test (NDT) and Corrosion Control and Repair
Our extensive strategic relationships with leading OEMs is the foundation for our component overhaul capabilities. Our customer orientated approach to component management and repair helps to reduce your component maintenance costs and increase aircraft availability.
- Electrical Systems
- Mechanical Systems
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Wheels and Tyres
- Safety Equipment
- Integrated Drive Generators
Our special process engine repair shop houses state-of-the-art equipment to adhere to stringent manufacturers’ requirements certified to the highest industry standards.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Chemical and Mechanical Cleaning
- High-Speed Grinding
- Micro Structure Testing of Turbine Blades
- Electrochemical and Electrolytic Plating and Surface Finishing
- Vacuum Brazing and Heat Treatment
- Thermal Barrier Coating
- Electron and Laser Beam Welding
- Calibration and Dynamic/Static Balancing
- Metallurgical Laboratory
- Plasma Spray
- Test Cell Operations
AMMROC Supply Chain solution utilizes a combination of experience, technology, and vast resources to simplify your supply chain. Our optimized supply chain reduces your investment in inventory, improves availability of parts and components, increases the visibility of all supply chain transactions, and reduces your footprint.
- Forecasting Maintenance Line Overhaul & Repair (O&R) Demands
- Transportation and Logistics Solutions
Our team of skilled experts are committed to offering innovative technical solutions that help customers achieve mission success. Our Field Service teams provide highest standards of engineering assistance. Our field services include technicians to provide hands on maintenance for customers’ aircraft including both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. Our component repair services provide the manpower skills and planning to implement repair activities at the maintenance facility or customer site.
We leverage our strategic partnership with OEMs to bring engineering excellence, top-of-the-shelf quality and optimized supply chain to reduce lead times for spare parts and better turnaround.
- Strong Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Relationships
- World-Class Aircraft and Infrastructure Support Across Multiple Platforms
- Global Supply Chain, Tooling, Depot and PBL Expertise
- Training Capability
- Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) Operating System
- Logistics Approach to Maintenance
- Proven World Wide Sustaining Engineering and Systems Integration Capabilities
As a centre of excellence in Aviation engineering, we have an entire suite of technical support services to address current needs and we continue to innovate and build skills and technical capabilities to service any future needs. We offer enhanced in-country repair and engineering capabilities that include full planning, configuration control, engineering services, procurement, logistics, component pooling, and fleet monitoring/management and create synergies across aircraft platforms. We continue to develop industry best levels of systems readiness, deployability, safety, efficiency and UAE self-reliance.
We are an AS 9110 driven “World Class” maintenance organization, aggressively pursuing the industry standard in Quality and Aerospace maintenance utilizing a robust Quality Management System that incorporates global best practices. Our Quality and Safety Management Systems Department has several on-going initiatives in process optimization, environmental improvements, and operational health and safety audits, all in an effort to promote world-class quality and safety across our entire work-force and operations.